At CK Nails, we have adjusted our services and procedures to meet the COVID-19 Business Reopening Guidelines by the CDC.
We are committed to provide our services with the recommended COVID-19 Business Guidelines by the CDC. In order to operate safely, we have outlined the following procedures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
Appointments are required. We cannot accept walk-in services at this time. Please contact us at (301) 418-6170 to make an appointment!
We can not perform the following services at this time:
- Lip and chin waxing
- Face and sideburns waxing
Arriving for your appointment:
- A MASK IS REQUIRED to be worn for the duration of your appointment.
- Please arrive no longer than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Our staff will thoroughly clean and sanitize stations between appointments. We appreciate and ask for your patience as wait times might be longer than expected. This is done to ensure the safety of our guests and to follow CDC guidelines.
- We can only allow ONE guest in at a time and ONE guest per appointment. Please do not bring others with you, as we will not be able to allow them in. If you have a medical aide or assistant, please call us prior to your appointment so we can plan accordingly.
- At the door, You will be asked to sanitize and wash your hands at the door upon your arrival.
- Once you’ve done sanitizing, a staff member will ask you to check in on the IPad for your appointment with question related to the COVID-19.
- We are unable to offer beverages to our guests. Please do not bring outside food or beverages into the salon. If you are medically required to carry a beverage, please notify our staff member during check-in.
Temporary Business Hours
To follow room capacity limits within the salon, we will have the following temporary hours:
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 7pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 5pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your understanding and continuous support of CK Nails. We strive to provide fully satisfactory services while remaining safe! For any questions or concerns, please contact us at (301) 418-6170.